East Beach in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Free entry to the UK’s largest urban beach with thousand tons of sand spread over 2200 square metres is now open on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park for the whole summer for you to enjoy with family and friends.
What is there to do?
- Big man-made beach for kids to play in the sand
- Kids pool to cool off in the summer sun
- Two bars for the adults
- Food stands to feed hungry bellies including ice cream
- Sporty things to do like volley ball
- Soak in the summer sounds and relax.
- Funfair including rides for the brave and stalls.
How long is it open for?
Open 10am to 10pm
Last opening day 31 August 2015.
Where is it located?
Located on the Queen Elizabeth Part Waterfront (next to the Aquatics Centre).