You are all warmly invited to attend our next Greater Carpenter Neighbourhood member’s meeting.
When is the meeting?
Monday 7 September 2015.
How long will the meeting be?
The meeting will run from 18.30 to 20.30.
Where is the meeting held? The meeting will be held at:
Carpenters Estate TMO Building
17 Doran Walk, Stratford, E15 2JL.
What will be discussed at the meeting?
Here is the meeting agenda:
- Welcome/Introduction (10 mins)
- Brief recap of Forum’s history (10 mins)
- Discussion of Neighbourhood Planning Roadmap (10 mins)
- Attendees share info about their interests/skills (20 mins)
- Discussion of people’s concerns for the Forum and how they can be addressed (15 mins)
- Thinking about potential Forum Working Groups (20 mins)
- Social Media Strategy – initial discussion (10 mins)
- Funding (10 mins)
- Deciding Regular Date for Forum meetings (5 mins)
- AOB (10 mins)
I am not a member of the forum and what to be. How can I join?
If you working, living or have a connection to the Carpenter’s you can join using our online registration form.
Look forward to seeing you there.