For those interested it is still possible to submit comments to the LLDC with regards to the Watkin Jones Group’s proposals to redevelop Duncan House.
The official deadline for submitting responses to the LLDC was 5 January 2016. However, the Watkin Jones Group have indicated that the LLDC are still accepting comments on their development proposals.
The planning application and other application documents are available to view.
How to send in my comments?
If you would like to provide comments on the Watkin Jones Group’s planning application then please send your comments to the LLDC’s planning department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by post:
Director of Planning Policy and Decisions
London Legacy Development Corporation
Planning Policy and Decisions Team
1 Stratford Place
From this to this
The new building will offer
- 44 one to three-bed homes including family-sized affordable homes
- A room that can be used by the local community on the corner of Ward Road and Jupp Road
- Significant improvements to local public spaces
- 510 managed student bed spaces
- Student facilities including a gym and common rooms
- Artists’ studios
- An education faculty and lecture theatre suitable for the needs of the modern student that meets local need
- Other surrounding changes.
To see more pictures of the new skyscraper that will shadow the Carpenter Estate and more more details on the proposal visit here