Easter fun for all the family
Why not get out and about this Easter holiday on the local park.
Explore the park
- Explore the water ways through South Park all the ways to the North Park then pop into the Timber Lodge for a cuppa.
- Let the kids go wild on the adventure playground next to the Timber Lodge.
- Adventure round the other side of the Olympic Stadium to wander through the British Garden.
- Have fun on the South Park playground and even climb the wall near the canal.
- Explore the art on the park. See map and details.
- Take a boat trip. See prices and details.
- Go up the ArcelorOrbit. See prices and details.
- Swimming development camp at the Aquatics Centre until April. See price and details.
- On your bike at the Lee Valley Velopark. See prices and details.
- ‘Bricks in the Sky’ event at the ArcelorMittal Orbit until 10 April. See price and details.
- Fit For Sport Activity Camps at the Copper Box Arena until 8 April. See price and details.