The LLDC is holding the next round of consultation on the master plan for the Cultural and Education District (formerly Olympicolopolis) comprising UCL East and Stratford Waterfront and Pudding Mill.
Can anyone attend?
Yes, just pop along to the London Aquatics Centre during August 2016 and find out more about the plans for the Cultural and Education District and the new buildings for V&A, Sadler’s Wells, UAL’s London College of Fashion and UCL.
Exhibition opening times
- Saturdays: 6 & 13 August (11am – 5pm)
- Tuesdays: 2 & 9 August (11am – 3pm)
- Friday 12 August (6-7.30pm) requires RSVP – see below
- Wednesdays: 3 & 10 August (1pm – 5pm)
- Thursday: 11 August (4pm – 8pm)
- Friday: 5 August (4pm – 8pm)
RSVP If you wish to attend the 12 August workshop please RSVP by either emailing email@example.com or calling on 020 7729 0770. If you are unable to make the session there is also a public exhibition for two weeks between 30 July and 13 August 2016 in the Upper Welcome Zone.
Where is the exhibition?
On the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park