The next Greater Carpenter Neighbourhood Forum members meeting will take place on Monday 3 July 2017 at 6.30pm and GCNF members are invited to attend.
If you’re not a member of the Forum, but live, work or are an elected councillor for the area, you’ll need to complete the online membership form.
Where is the meeting?
We’ll be meeting at the Community Centre (former TMOP building) 17 Doran Walk, Stratford, E15 and look forward to seeing you there.
- Proposal to meet with Alex Savine prior to the LLDC board meeting of 25th July 2017.
- Neighbourhood Plan maps, images layout and text.
- Introduction to the Neighbourhood Plan.
- Summary of consultation that has taken place thus far.
- Funding from Locality, what the funding is for and what other funding and support does the Forum need for consulting on the Greater Carpenters Neighbourhood Plan.
- The consultation plan including dates.