The next Greater Carpenter Neighbourhood Forum members meeting will take place on Monday 2 October 2017 at 6.30pm and GCNF members are invited to attend.
If you’re not a member of the Forum, but live, work or are an elected councillor for the area, you’ll need to complete the online membership form.
Where is the meeting?
We’ll be meeting at the Community Centre (former TMOP building) 17 Doran Walk, Stratford, E15 and look forward to seeing you there.
- Feedback on meeting (7th September) with Alex Savine
- Letter to Deirdra Armsby
- Consultation on the GCNF Neighbourhood Plan, including
- consultation leaflet (to be agreed – draft sent previously)
- consultaiton dates
- consultation venues
- buying exhibition boards, and materials
- printing hard copies of the Neighbourhood Plan and consultation leaflets
- distribution of consultation leaflets
- website information and survey monkey